Classes are meet on Sunday and Tuesday as follows:
- Sunday 4:00 - 5:15 PM - All Belts Exposure Class
- Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00 PM - All Belts
- Tuesday 6:00 - 7:00 PM - All Belts
- Tuesday 7:00 - 8:00 PM Sparring Class - Orange belt and higher
Tuesday 7:00 - 8:00 - Poomse Class downstairs - All Belts
- Tuesday 8:00 PM Black Belt Class
An average of two classes per week are required for students to be eligible for belt testing as outlined. Classes start promptly as scheduled. Additional classes may be offered periodically. These will be announced in class.
Desiring to glorify God in all things, and with a heart to reach others through new dynamic ministries, we seek to use the art and science of Taekwondo to:
- Proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to a lost and needy world;
- Model Christian values and actions in thought, word and deed;
- Provide a Christ centered venue that promotes fellowship, family recreation, training and development of Godly character;
- Perform acts of Christian service for our church and community;
- Provide a nationally certified program of Taekwondo instruction for beginning students through black belt ranks;
- Assist our students to develop their Taekwondo abilities as a means
to minister to people outside the church.